Drop Me a Line Anytime at ArtofOnlineIncome@gmail.com

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Bettering the Blog

Hello again Readers!

First off I want to say WELCOME JEAN! I'm so glad your interest has been piqued by my blog and I hope you find it very useful!

Secondly I want this blog to be interactive and FUN! I've added the 'Bubblewrap" widget so you can jump on pop the bubbles and destress! Fun huh?! I'm still working on this blog, constantly tweaking and changing it to make it better. I am considering adding an mp3 player widget on here so those that want to can listen to music. Sound like a good idea? Yes? No? Let me know! I am also looking for some simple games to put on here for your entertainment. If you have a specific one you want just leave a comment and I'll see if there's a widget for it!

Thirdly I want this blog to be about more than me and spreading the word on how to make money online so I've added a charity widget on the left side of the page. DON'T PANIC! You don't have to shell out all your hard earned money, sign up for anything, give out any personal info or even jump through hoops(though that might be fun to watch eh?) all you have to do is click each charity site button, a new window will open and you click another button and THAT'S IT! It takes LESS than a minute to do them all!! I will be clicking them each time I visit my blog and humbly ask that you click them once daily. That's all! just once a day for a good cause. Keep an eye out for my next post it'll be about starting to get referrals which means more money!

Signing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment