Drop Me a Line Anytime at ArtofOnlineIncome@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Clicksia

Hello again my fellow readers! It has been an interesting day for me. I've been diagnosed with a disease that requires me to get a shot in the gluteus maximus every 3 months. Ick. I have also discovered that the radio I put on here is not working so I shalt have to find another. I have put a chatbox on here so you can all discuss the post or the day or whatever you want so I hope you like it!

Today's money earning pay to click will be Clicksia! It provide on average 7-15 ads a day though I've seen as many as 20 or 25 on it. I check it once a day, afternoon or early evening has the most ads, but of course you can check throughout the day and probably find an ad or two. It's got a simple clean look and is guaranteed to pay!

Enjoy!


Clicksia

No comments:

Post a Comment