Drop Me a Line Anytime at ArtofOnlineIncome@gmail.com

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Clixsense

Once again I've got a good one for you! This is a big, well established company. They just went through a major overhaul of improvements. The site looks so much cleaner and I've noticed there have been MORE ads than before. They have a toolbar that's really convenient. It comes with a lot of 'buttons' that you can go through and hide them all or have them all or just a few and it tells you your account balance and when a new ad is available. It's REEEAAALLY nice!

They also get a gold star for customer service. They are having trouble with AlertPay right now that prevented them from making payouts with that processor. They kept me informed and made an exception so that I could be paid. Paypal payments are temporarily set at minimum of $25 but because of their Alertpay problems they allowed me to get payment at $10 instead and I got it within minutes. Their paymenst by Alertpay(once fixed) and Paypal are done weekly on Mondays and they pay by check the first week of every month.

I HIGHLY recommend this site! It's GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment