Drop Me a Line Anytime at ArtofOnlineIncome@gmail.com

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Payment Proof and a Recap

So today I am finally posting my payment proof! I had meant to do it a LOT sooner but I didn't know how to get a screenshot until now. It will remain located just below the title of this blog until the next payment proof is posted.The section highlighted in gray is payment from Clixsense, beige is payment from Neobux, pink is payment from Jills Click corner, and blue is payment from DonkeyMails. All other info has been erased for privacy. I will be periodically posting the payment proofs and recaps so you don't have to go looking for the banners and proofs as we get further along.

On another note....I have created an email account specifically for this blog. If you have questions, comments, need help with something or have a website you want me to put to the test for you or just want to chat feel free to email me! I will check it at LEAST once a day, more depending on how much it gets used. So feel free to contact me anytime at ArtofOnlineIncome@gmail.com I will respond to EVERY email! Below are the banners of the websites currently endorsed and PROVEN to pay!

Traffic Exchange with 160,000+ members

DonkeyMails.com: No Minimum Payout 

Clicksia

No comments:

Post a Comment