Drop Me a Line Anytime at ArtofOnlineIncome@gmail.com

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Donkey Mails

Well today's post won't be all that exciting because I'm between payments on several sites and I won't put a website on here unless I have been successfully paid! But I will say that I've got a lot of sites that show a LOT of promise! I've added a new game to the blog to replace the bubble wrap called Hexagon, I hope you all like it! I'm working reeeally hard to keep this blog fresh, informing, and fun....are you finding it to be any of those these?

Anyways! I will go ahead and put DonkeyMails up here. It's a pay to click just like Jills Click corner except for a different look, different owner, they do their payouts in batches twice a month or more(pays every time!) and instead of game tokens which can be used for games or gift cards and other such rewards they use points which can be redeemed for advertising packages. It's a nice little reliable pay to click that you only have to check on once a day(miday or afternoon is when it has the most ads up hint hint)

DonkeyMails.com: No Minimum Payout

No comments:

Post a Comment