Drop Me a Line Anytime at ArtofOnlineIncome@gmail.com

Monday, March 7, 2011

Jills Click Corner

Well since I got a payment today from them today I'll make the next site I endorse on here be Jills Click Corner. They are a simple pay to click that offers about 17-20 pages of clicks a day that comes around to about 8-10 cents a day for free members and 2.5 cents more daily for upgraded members. About 7 of those 17-20 pages gives you 'game tokens' instead of money. These game tokens can be used to spin the wheel or redeem for gifts such as a $25 visa prepaid card. That's just one example, there are several things you can redeem them for of course. They have several payment processors for you to choose from with varying payout minimums though by rule of thumb it's usually $1/minimum. I personally use paypal whenever possible. They have paid me EVERY time. If you click all the adz they provide daily you can get a payout(as a free member) every 1-1 1/2 weeks without having referrals. Though referrals always mean more money. So click the banner below, check it out. I hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment